Instruments, Amps, & Toys
We've got a ton of great vintage guitars, basses, amps, keyboards, and other instruments.
This list is always evolving and should not be considered complete! if you're looking for something specific that you don't see on these lists, please give us a call at 617-623-3500 and we'll try to help you find it for your session.
A small handful of our instruments are large or fragile, so we like to leave them where they are. This means that you might have to book a specific room to use a particular instrument, such as our Yamaha baby grand piano, which lives happily in Studio A's live room.
Guitars & Basses
- Fender Precision Bass: We have two basses, both probably from the mid-seventies.
- Fender Tele Bass: Probably from the late seventies.
- Gretch Hollow-body Long Scale Bass
- Westwood SG Copy Bass
- Music Vox Space Ranger Bass (Awesome Photo Shoot Bass!)
- Epiphone Coronet (the legendary Q Batwing)
- Music Vox Space Ranger 6 String Guitar (strung in nashville tuning)
- Rickenbacker 12 String
- Gibson Dobro
Keyboards, Synthesizers, Tape Samplers, Miscellaneous Toys
- Mellotron Mark 2, completely restored and stocked with new tapes from Streetly Electronics. Check out the available sounds here.
- Chamberlin Music Master 600
- Yamaha C3 Baby Grand Piano
- Roland Juno 60, Polyphonic Analog Synth
- Roland D50, Linear Synth
- Polymoog Keyboard, Analog Synth with Ribbon Controller
- Farfisa, Compact Fast 5, Analog Organ/Synth
- Wurlitzer Electric Piano, Model 140B
- Fender Rhodes Electric Piano
- RMI Electra Piano and Harpsichord
- Korg EPS-1, Electric Piano and Strings
- Korg MS2000 Analog Modeling Synth
- Hammond C2 Organ and Leslie Rotating Cab
- Hohner Clavinet, Model D6
- Casio SK-1, Sampling Synth
- Bontempi 19, Electric Pump Organ
- Magnus Electric Pump Organ
- Kawasaki Keyboard and Drum Machine
- Kids Way Electronic Guitar
- Little Tikes Xylophone
- Syndrum Model#178
- Synare 3
Pedals, Effects, Stomp Boxes, etc
- Chorus Pedal:CE-2, Boss
- Distortion Pedal:DS-1, Boss
- Octave Pedal:OC-2, Boss
- Super Overdrive Pedal:SD-1, Boss
- T-Wah:TW-1, Boss
- Big Muff:Distortion Pedal, Electro Harmonix/Sovtek
- Micro Synth:Bass Micro Synth, Electro Harmonix
- Q-Tron:Envelope Controlled Filter, Electro Harmonix
- Small Stone:Phase Shifter, Electro Harmonix
- Fuzz Factory:Fuzz/Distortion Pedal, Z.Vex
- Tube Screamer:TS 808, Ibanez
- Tube Screamer:TS 9, Ibanez
- Cry Baby 535:Wah Pedal, Jim Dunlop
- Cry Baby 6CB:Wah Pedal, Jim Dunlop (2 Units)
- Cry Baby 95V:Wah Pedal, Jim Dunlop
- PWO:Power Wah, Morley
- Delay Modeler:DL4, Line 6
- Filter Modeler:FM4, Line 6
- Guitar Amp Modeler:Pod 2.0, Line 6
- Echoplex:EP3, Analog Tape Delay, Maestro (2 Units)
- Dynacomp:Compressor, MXR (2 Units)
- Phase 90:Phaser, MXR
- Mu-Tron Phasor II:Musitronics
- Parametric Filter:Maestro
- RAT:Distortion Pedal, ProCo (2 Units)
- Space Echo:RE 201, Analog Tape Delay and Spring Reverb, Roland
- Chorus Echo:RE 301, Analog Tape Delay and Chorus, Roland
- Rotovibe:JH-45, Rotary-Modulation Pedal, Dunlop
- Sans Amp:Distortion Pedal, Tech 21
- Tone Bender:Distortion/Compressor, Vox
- Tone Bender:MK3, Distortion Pedal, Vox
- Volume Pedal:Ernie Ball
Amplifiers and Speaker Cabinets
- Fender Deluxe Reverb: Two mid sixties blackface amps.
- Fender Bassman: Late 60's blackface model.
- Fender Pro Reverb: Late 60's model.
- Fender Super Reverb: Mid 60's blackface model.
- Vox AC30
- Vox Berkeley with 2x12" speaker extension cab
- Ampeg Reverberocket
- Ampeg V4B (x2)
- Ampeg B-15
- Matchless HC-30 Amp and 1x12" extension cab
- Marshal Superlead 100 head
- Hiwatt AP-DR504, Custom 50 watt amp and 4x12" speaker cabinet
- Gibson Skylark GA-5T. We have two models of this amp, both entirely different!
- Fender Vibratone, rotating speaker cabinet.
- Leslie Rotating speaker cabinets with preamp pedals
- Orange 4x12" Speaker Cabinet
- Sonic-Cord 2x12" Speaker Cabinet
- Ampeg SVT 8x10" Speaker Cabinet
- Ampeg SBT 2x15" Speaker Cabinet
- Marshal 4x12" Speaker Cabinets of different vintages with a variety of speaker combinations